Be A Supplier Partner
Becoming a Local Goodness Supplier Partner
All the best of all things local℠ isn’t just a catchy phrase, it is our mantra. We are constantly looking for the best local products and the amazing people and stories behind them.
We don’t just market and sell your products, we tell your story! Just like the winery where you met the winemaker and from then on every glass reminds you of that place and story, connection creates loyalty. When people know the people and story behind the product they remember it, feel a true connection and become valuable customers!
How it works
We partner with select farms, small food producers and independent artisans like you to market and sell your products through the Local Goodness Marketplace. We handle the marketing, selling, financial transactions and follow-up. All you do is what you do best – create your fabulous products – and ship the order to the customer.
There is never an application cost, listing fee or hidden expense to be a Supplier Partner. When you sell a product we simply retain a small portion of the proceeds to cover our costs and any payment transaction fees.
For more information, please visit our Supplier Partner FAQ’s.
How are products selected?
The selection process is based on five things:
- Quality and uniqueness of the product
- Appeal of the story behind the product
- Authenticity and sustainability of how the product is made
- Overall product fit within the overall Marketplace community
- Ability of the producer to provide an outstanding customer experience
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
If you would like to be part of the Local Goodness Marketplace, the process is easy.
- Step 1: Tell us your story here.
- Step 2: We will get back to you within two weeks and let you know if we would like to evaluate your product(s) for inclusion on the Marketplace.
- Step 3: If your product(s) are chosen for evaluation we will ask you to complete a Product Application and send us digital images (non-food items) and/or a sample (food items).
- Step 4: If your product(s) are selected, we will send you our Supplier Partner Agreement and walk you through the rest of the process.
We promise we will make everything very easy for you…we do all the hard work! If you have questions at any time, just contact us.